If your sweet tooth is calling for a seasonal treat try this Caramel Apple Spice mug cake. Megan in our marketing department found this recipe on Table for Two Blog, and said it is easy to make & delicious.
Check out the recipe below.
¼ cup all-purpose flour
½ teaspoon apple pie spice
½ teaspoon baking powder
3 tablespoons granulated sugar
Pinch of salt
1½ tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
2 tablespoons milk
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
1 teaspoon water
1. In a small bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients.
2. Make a hole in the center of the dry ingredients and add the wet ingredients into the hole. Whisk all the ingredients together until combined and no lumps remain.
3. Pour batter into a microwave-safe mug. (Megan used a 14-ounce mug.) You want enough space for the cake to rise without pouring over.
4. Place a paper towel into the microwave and set the mug on top (this is to catch any batter if your mug cake happens to overflow).
5. Microwave mug cake for about 1 minute and 50 seconds.
6. Carefully remove from microwave, drizzle with caramel sauce on top. Megan used a store-bought caramel sauce.
This may cause the BUNN website to function incorrectly.
In order to have the best experience with our website, we recommend that you update your browser to the most current version.
Continue to website
(This may result in a poor experience on the site)