Amy, a call representative on our Home Products Customer service team recently made colorful Christmas wreaths for a children's Christmas party. The wreaths were actually made out of coffee filters! We thought they were just too cute not to share.
Below are directions to make your own Colorful Coffee Filter Christmas Wreath!
1. To begin, pinch the center of a coffee filter in the middle of the flat bottom between your index finger and thumb. While pinching the middle of the filter, begin to fold all sides of the filter up until they meet. The area of the filter you are pinching will become a point.
2. Pinch the point of the filter and gently twist the filter until you have a twisted point that is about inch long.
3. Hot glue the twisted point of the filter onto the Styrofoam wreath.
4. Continue the process of gluing on twisted filters until you have a full wreath.
5. Once you completed gluing on filters, spray paint the wreath to give the filters a vibrant green color.
Note: Use spray paint in a well ventilated area and away from valuables.
6. After the spray paint has completely dried, fluff the filters.
7. Use a small piece of floral wire and attach it to a mini ornament. Push the piece of wire into foam to embellish the wreath with the mini ornaments.
8. Tie the ribbon into a bow and attach a small piece of floral wire to the bow. Push the wire into the foam again to attach bow.
Your colorful Coffee Filter Christmas Wreath is complete!
This may cause the BUNN website to function incorrectly.
In order to have the best experience with our website, we recommend that you update your browser to the most current version.
Continue to website
(This may result in a poor experience on the site)