How to make coffee your secret guest at your next holiday and New Year's Party!
Catchy holiday music is playing, candles are lit, kids are at the babysitters as you wait for the first car lights to begin shining through your holiday windows. Your holiday party is about to begin. In a moment, your first guest arrives. This year though will be different because you have a secret guest at your party so move on over Secret Santa, Secret Coffee is in the house!
Your neighbors come through the door and you graciously greet them with an unexpected, delicious, festive drink that they would never make at home -- a cinnamon espresso coffee martini you made from your easy to build coffee bar! Tres chic, no?!? Check out this easy recipe:
Makes 1-2 servings
- 6 ounces coffee infused vodka kept in freezer
- 1 ounce Kahlua
- 6 coffee beans
- 1 ounce espresso or strong coffee (chilled)
- Dash of cinnamon
- Pour your vodka into a shaker 1/2 full with cracked ice and shake a few times.
- Pour in Kahlua and stir gently to mix and while stirring slowly pour in your strong coffee or espresso. To make delicious coffee of any brew strength, we recommend BUNN's single serve machine, My Caf. You can customize your coffee exactly how you like it!
- Strain into two frozen martini glasses that is rimmed with sugar and cinnamon.
- Add three coffee beans to each glass for garnish.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and serve.
Source: For additional details, visit http://www.food.com/recipe/coffee-martini-163967
Source: For to learn more about making that perfect coffee, visit http://www.mycafe.com/
AMARETTO COFFEE COCKTAIL
Makes 4 to 6 servings
- 4 cups brewed coffee, room temperature or chilled
- 2 cups milk or light cream
- 1/4 cup Amaretto liqueur
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Whipped cream for garnish
ICED KAHLUA AND COFFEE
Makes 4 to 6 servings
- 6 cups brewed coffee, room temperature or chilled
- 4 to 6 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups milk
- 6 ounces Kahlua liqueur
- Mint sprigs for garnish
- Combine coffee with sugar, milk, Kahlua and ice in a blender.
- Blend until creamy.
- To serve, divide blended coffee into 4 to 6 glasses and garnish each with a mint sprig.