Welcome to the BUNN Social Media page! Whether you’re a loyal BUNN customer, a beverage enthusiast, or someone who just came across our page we’re so glad you are here! This page is intended to be a portal to our social communities where everyone can share stories, comments, pictures and videos.
We encourage open discussion and sharing of information which will be interesting and relevant to this community. Generally, please be respectful of others and their views when posting on this page, keep it social and civil. Please no vulgarity, profanity, or discriminatory postings or spam. Also, keep the information relevant to the general theme of this page for the benefit of the community – no personal rants or flagrant self-promoting commercial postings. If you violate these rules we reserve the right to remove offending posts.
If you agree with these rules, please join the conversation now. We can’t wait to hear from you!
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and we reserve the right to prohibit users from posting any content that violates another party's intellectual property rights. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (hereafter "DMCA") provides a complaint procedure for copyright owners who believe that material on this page infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe that any material is provided on this page that might infringement your copyright, please use the process noted below to notify us. BUNN will endeavor review and, if deemed appropriate, in our sole discretion, remove material only after receiving notice as outlined below. All claims of copyright infringement must be in writing and should be directed to our DMCA Agent below:
Eugene Wilken – DMCA Agent
1400 Stevenson Drive
Springfield, Illinois 62703
Please consider consulting a legal advisor before filing a DMCA notice with BUNN's DMCA Agent. There can be penalties for making false claims under the DMCA.
Your notice to us must contain the following information to give us legally sufficient notice of the alleged infringement:
1. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an e-mail address, a physical address, and a telephone number.
2. An electronic or physical signature by the owner or of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
3. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single website are covered by a single claim, a representative list of such works on our Website.
4. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and that is requested to be removed or disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material on our Website.
5. A written statement that you have a good faith belief that the alleged infringing use is not authorized in any way by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or legally authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.