8th Annual Run United 5k & Kids Fun Run
Join Us on Saturday, August 3rd, 2019 at Washington Park
Race information and course
- Race begins at the Pavilion Shelter Download Map
- (2) Water stations on route.
- Awards ceremony immediately following 5K.
- Race will be held rain or shine; however, in case of inclement weather, thank you for your donation.
- Chip timing will be used for all top finisher awards.
- Registration area and event venues are all located between the main pavilion and the tennis court area on the south side of the park
- Parking within Washington Park is very limited. Please park on neighborhood streets located south of South Grand Avenue, across from the Washington Park Pavilion.
- Race Etiquette: To facilitate a positive race experience for all runners and walkers, we ask that you practice standard 5k etiquette.
- Do not push or rush to the starting line once the horn is sounded.
- Please line up according to your mile pace. If you plan to walk the race, please start at the back of the group.
- Should you need to walk, please move to the side of your lane and try to ease your pace instead of abruptly stopping.
- Packet Pick-up, Pease's at BUNN Gourmet - Friday, August 2nd 4pm-6pm
- Packet Pick-up at Race Site, Washington Park - Saturday, August 3rd 6:45am - 7:30am South Grand Avenue West
Race Shirts and Finisher medals are guaranteed with early registration.Register now
- 8:00 AM 5K Start
- 9:00 AM Awards Presentation
- 9:15 AM Kid's Fun Run Start
- 8:30 to 10:30 AM Post Fun Run Party - Bounce House, Face Painting, & more!
- Will be presented to the overall male & female finishers
- As well as to the top three finishers in the following categories for male & female participants: 13 & under, 14-16, 17-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60 & over