Welcome to BUNN
The words are simple, but the passion behind them is what you will feel from the moment you walk through our doors. We are delighted that you are interested in exploring the career opportunities and the culture that we have at BUNN. We feel it is special and unique – just like you.
Our primary mission is to achieve a level of success that ensures the continuity of the business, enables us to support our families and ourselves, and creates opportunities for us to help others and contribute in a sustainable way to the world around us. In many companies, a mission statement hangs on a wall behind a nice frame and is referenced only in publications. Not at BUNN. It is our reason for being and you see it come to life in the actions of our employees every day.
We have facilities in many locations throughout the world. Our home office is in Springfield, Illinois. Operating a multi-national company out of the Midwestern United States allows us to bring the very best of strong hometown values and work ethic to our lives at BUNN.
If you’re interested in understanding more about who we are, what is important to us and our unique culture, we invite you to visit any of our social media venues. Thank you for your interest in joining our community!
Click one of the links below to explore career opportunities with BUNN.
Software Developer - Salesforce
Location: Springfield, IL
- Create and customize workflow rules, validation rules and process builders for effective service operations for the end user.
- Create various profiles, rules, permission sets, public groups and configured the sharing settings based on the organization hierarchy requirements.
- Create, update, and manage records using built in salesforce features such as objects, record types, page layouts, lookup and master detail relationship.
- Develop applications for inventory, parts and asset management using Apex classes.
- Build integration with external services using API services to receive and share the real time data.
- Develop and implement lightning web components and aura components to improve the end user experience and interaction with the salesforce platform.
- Testing the developed applications and deploying it to QA and then to production environment as necessary using outbound and inbound change sets tool.
- Perform design and code fixes necessary to address bugs and functionality errors observed in QA environment.
Job Requirements: Master of Science degree in Information Systems Management, Software Engineering, or closely-related field; strong proficiency in Salesforce suite of tools including Apex, Java, SQL/SOQL, and Lightning flows and platform events.
Apply to: Erin Haire SPHR, SHRM-SCP, Senior Director of Human Resources, BUNN, 5020 Ash Grove, Springfield, IL 62711
IOWA HIRING EVENTS
For more information call (641) 782-8407
ILLINOIS HIRING EVENTS
August 25th from 4-6pm
BUNN 5020 Ash Grove, Springfield, IL
For more information call (800) 637-8606